It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Delete requirements keyed in RQM directly

Karen Steele (1.2k2139148) | asked Apr 29 '09, 8:17 a.m.
I believe this was mentioned in the early betas of the product - I still don't see an option to delete a requirement from the system if it was keyed into RQM directly .... whilst I agree that control is needed as to who can or can't do this, and perhaps part of the code should be to identify where the requirement is associated and prevent deletion until the association has been removed, if a user keys it in in error - its there forever.

I've been on the unfortunate end of having a repository created that has incorporated "sample data" and whilst I've been able to zap the test case, plans etc, the requirements that came over a there to haunt me

Are we adding this feature ?

I'm assuming if the requirments were imports from reqpro, then if it was deleted in reqpro the synchronization would remove it from rqm.

2 answers

permanent link
Alexander Assall (1211) | answered Apr 29 '09, 10:36 a.m.
Yes, RQM 2.0 will provide 'archive requirement' feature. Basically, user can archive requirements in all requirements view if he has this permission.

permanent link
Karen Steele (1.2k2139148) | answered Apr 29 '09, 10:58 a.m.
Yes, RQM 2.0 will provide 'archive requirement' feature. Basically, user can archive requirements in all requirements view if he has this permission.

Excellent news thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.