It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Removed team members still visible in taskboard (web interface only)

Danny Beerens (801827) | asked Jul 16 '14, 10:33 a.m.
Over time, some of our team members in RTC left the project.
These people have been removed from both project- and teamarea.

In the taskboard we are using to track our workitems, these members are still visible. These members also don't have any work items assigned to them.
This only happens when viewing the plan in the webbrowser. Viewing the plan in the eclipse client only shows the team members (as I would expect).

Checked with both firefox and internet exploder, no difference.

Comments
Danny Beerens commented Jul 16 '14, 10:33 a.m.

We're using RTC 4.0.5 in Win7, 64-bit, ie11, ff29, chrome. 

Don Yang commented Jul 18 '14, 2:11 a.m.

. Removed from both project and team areas, do you mean the users are existing but no longer members of PA and TA only or they are archived?
. Ideally if you can provide a "visible removed members in the taskboard " screenshot, it will help us to have a test

Lily Wang commented Jul 21 '14, 2:46 a.m.

Hi Danny,

I didn't see the behavior you mentioned using Firefox or Chrome.  I tested with RTC 4.0.4 and 4.0.6.
Could you check if the issue is related with web browser cache?
If it's not, what's the plan type? Under the member who has been removed from the project or team, is there any closed work items?

One answer

permanent link
Danny Beerens (801827) | answered Sep 17 '15, 8:11 a.m.
We've (IBM Support and I) worked it out.
Although the team members were removed from the Project Area and all its active(!) Team Areas, they weren't remov ed from ARCHIVED Team Areas.
When we restored the archived Team Areas we had, we found the team members we'd removed from the Project Area. We removed these team members from these restored Team Areas and our Taskboards were freed from our former team members.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.