It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Ports

Jeffrey Neau (11112313) | asked Apr 23 '09, 4:36 p.m.
I'm sure there's a document in the help that explains what ports are used for RQM and where to change them, but I can't find it.

Can someone point me in the right direction? I've got a conflict.

2 answers

permanent link
Helen Lozoraitis (60624) | answered Apr 23 '09, 5:58 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Which ports do you mean, those for RQM itself, or those for connecting up to other products?

For RQM, I found these listed under the section on Integrating with AppScan:
b. Server HTTP Port: Enter the HTTP Port for the server where Rational Quality Manager is located. The default port for Quality Manager is Port 9080.
c. Server HTTPS Port: Enter the HTTPS Port for the server where Rational Quality Manager is located. The default port for Quality Manager is Port 9443.

There should also be a section under Server Admin, either in RQM or RTC doc, since RQM uses the same settings as the Jazz server.

permanent link
John Nason (2.4k1012) | answered Apr 29 '09, 12:24 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is a great overview of the various ports used by the components of a Jazz deployment:
https://jazz.net/help/rational-team-concert/1.0.1/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.team.install.doc/topics/c_installation_worksheet.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.