It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC License Types

CM 2006 (18911) | asked Jun 25 '14, 5:30 p.m.
retagged Jun 27 '14, 3:36 p.m. by Dejan Custic (2855)

I see there are many license types for RTC.
I'm wondering what license type is required for using the planning and bug-tracking only? I don't need the SCM and build components (already using git).

I tried to ask a sales rep but it seems he does not really know about.

Thank you

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Jun 25 '14, 7:10 p.m.
You can refer to this document about the different usage of the licenses in RTC.
It mentions:
The Contributor license is designed for professional team members actively participating in the project. A user that has been assigned a Contributor license has full read and write access to Change Management, Report Customization, and Planning. 
CM 2006 selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Dejan Custic (2855) | answered Jun 27 '14, 3:36 p.m.
Here's a related Help topic

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.