It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Beta 2 in General

Karen Steele (1.2k2139148) | asked Apr 17 '09, 3:57 p.m.
Am I supposed to be seeing different in the beta2 like some of the elements on the "release plan" ... I see the option to point to RTC, but other than that I don't see anything different :(

I do get an error when loading the All Test Suite however, and the option to
use existing test environments for a test case doesn't find anything ....even though I have them defined in my plan :(

4 answers

permanent link
Helen Lozoraitis (60624) | answered Apr 21 '09, 2:39 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sorry for the delay. If you mean that you are not seeing the product features listed in the Release Plan, it is true that there is not a lot of the new 2.0 functionality in the first beta; most of it will be in the 2nd beta that is due in mid-May. The adoption of RTC 2.0 was the biggest feature in the first beta release.

permanent link
Neil Williams (66167) | answered May 11 '09, 6:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Sorry for the delay. If you mean that you are not seeing the product features listed in the Release Plan, it is true that there is not a lot of the new 2.0 functionality in the first beta; most of it will be in the 2nd beta that is due in mid-May. The adoption of RTC 2.0 was the biggest feature in the first beta release.

When you say the adoption of RTC 2.0, do you mean that they will be on the same version of the Jazz Foundation Server or they can co-exist in the same Jazz Foundation Server, thanks

permanent link
Helen Lozoraitis (60624) | answered May 12 '09, 8:25 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Both RTC 2.0 and RQM 2.0 will be based on the 2.0 Foundation Server. So the RTC features that appear as part of RQM will be 2.0 functionality.

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k10284270) | answered May 13 '09, 12:33 p.m.
A follow up,

I just installed RQM 2.0 Beta 1 on one machine, and RTC 2.0 Beta 1 on another machine. Can RTC 2.0 connect to RQM 2.0? I am having difficulty creating a connection.

Error:
Failed to log into 'testserver.abs.com'
CRJAZ0056I There is a version mismatch for the "com.ibm.team.repository" service. The server version is "11" while the client version is "15".

Do I need to connect with a RTC 1.0.1.1 client?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.