Request to share me a link for downloading Rational ClearCase and Multisite trial versions?
I have contacted IBM support team and requested for downloading of trial version of Clearcase and Multisite. IBM executive has provided me the link https://jazz.net/downloads/
But I am unable to get the trial versions download link for the same.
I am sorry if this question has been answered earlier.
But I am unable to get the trial versions download link for the same.
I am sorry if this question has been answered earlier.
Accepted answer
Hello Srikanth,
you might have better luck asking this question in the ClearCase forum:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000333
This forum is mostly focused on the products related to the Jazz platform.
Best Regards,
Francesco Chiossi
you might have better luck asking this question in the ClearCase forum:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000333
This forum is mostly focused on the products related to the Jazz platform.
Best Regards,
Francesco Chiossi