It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Import and link new test case to an existing doors requirement

Nicola Carusi (281011) | asked May 16 '14, 9:10 a.m.

Hi,

I'm trying to find a way, using Excel importer, to import a new test case and link it to an existing DOORS requirement.

Is there a way to do this?

This is my CFG file:

testcase.XLSStartRow=2

testcase.XLSArtifactID=A
testcase.dc:title=A

testcase.dc:description=B

testcase.alm:state="com.ibm.rqm.planning.common.approved"

testcase.priority="literal.priority.130"

testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCasePreCondition","RQM-KEY-TC-PRE-COND-TITLE")=RichText(K)

testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.caseTestScope","RQM-KEY-TC-TEST-SCOPE-TITLE")=J

testcase.estimate=E

testcase.Section("myns:com.ibm.rqm.planning.editor.section.testCaseNotes","RQM-KEY-TC-NOTES-TITLE")=G

testcase.requirement=Link("http://dwa.amsspa.it:8080/dwa/rm/urn:rational::1-4d0f3e3743d957fd-O-15-000031ab?doors.view=00000001")

testcase.XLSDelimeter=\n
testcase.dc:title=testscript.dc:title

All is working fine, except, of course, the link to the requirement.

Thanks to all

3 answers

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered May 16 '14, 1:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Nicola,
I don't believe this is possible (linking to DOORS) using the Excel/Word utility
There is an existing enhancement request  (RFE 80615) but it has yet to be implemented

Ara 

permanent link
Nicola Carusi (281011) | answered May 21 '14, 8:54 a.m.

Hi,

I', trying to follow the street of using OSLC but I'm missing somthing important.

Can anyone show me a guide on how to link existing doors requirements to existing RQM test cases using OSLC?

thank you!

permanent link
Shwu-Ling Sheri Yeung (1) | answered Jul 26 '17, 4:24 p.m.

Comments

Any updates on the feature?

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.