It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using RTC Express how to export Stories etc

David Davies (20612713) | asked Apr 07 '09, 5:15 a.m.
Hi

We are just about to try using RTC on a project and our PMs are asking how they can export the user stories to satisfy our ISO and SOX standards.

I can see reference to using reports to export in PDF format but this appears to only be available in Std edition!?!? This will be an absolute deal breaker for us if we can't do this.

Any ideas?

cheers

David

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Apr 07 '09, 6:40 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi

We are just about to try using RTC on a project and our PMs are asking how they can export the user stories to satisfy our ISO and SOX standards.

I can see reference to using reports to export in PDF format but this appears to only be available in Std edition!?!? This will be an absolute deal breaker for us if we can't do this.

Any ideas?

cheers

David

Hi David

I am not (yet) sure you have this in Express, but try going File->Export and select the Work Items (it should be under the Team Artifacts folder). This allows you to export the data in csv or HTML format. You can then export to these formats.

I will also check the BIRT reports to see if there is some way to format the output rather than do this from your spreadsheet.

regards

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.