It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Scheduled Risk Assessment Plan

David Ellis (3142) | asked Apr 30 '14, 4:52 a.m.
 Using RTC (as part of RCLM) 4.0.6. 

In a "Simple Team Process" plan, I see that "Schedule Risk Assessed Plan" is listed in the plan types as part of the process template. 

In the Web Client, I cannot see an option to create plans of this type. However, in the Eclipse client, it is there, and if I create the plan, it can then be viewed in the Web Client also and is correctly shown as a "Schedule Risk" type plan. Is that right - should I be able to create it in the web client too? 

I am then looking for the "Assess Schedule Risk" function, and I cannot see this in the web client, however I can see it (and use it) in the Eclipse client. Is that right - should it be available in both? 

I am then trying to enter the three point estimates for tasks. Initially I saw the entry fields for these (Minimal, Effective and Maximal Estimate) in the Eclipse client, and could enter values. However these now seem to have disappeared and I can see only dashes in the project plan view, and cannot edit them, although the values are still displayed in the web client view. 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.