It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I get "JSESSIONID" to pass that as a parameter in the command.

Balasubramanian M (111) | asked May 03 '17, 6:28 a.m.

We have a requirement to integrate IBM forms and RTC and covert the requirements as a RTC work item. IBM form supports REST API and we are planning to use RTC rest/OSLC rest API commands to achieve the same.

While we could extract the details from RTC, but when we update / create workitems in RTC, we hit with following error.

"errorMessage": "The user has the roles required to perform this operation, but the permission has been denied because this request might have been forged by a malicious website. To prove that this request is not part of a CSRF attack add a new HTTP header with the name 'X-Jazz-CSRF-Prevent' and use the current JSESSIONID value as the value."

Help needed: How do I get "JSESSIONID" to pass that as a parameter in the command.

Appreciate your help to resolve this issue.

Comments
David Kaplan commented May 03 '17, 10:11 a.m. | edited May 04 '17, 2:41 p.m.

I have the same question too :(

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered May 04 '17, 12:07 a.m.

The JSESSIONID is one of the cookies of the web session. Whatever you use for the integration, can you access to the cookies of the web session? If yes, just read it. Otherwise I can't think of any methods.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.