It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Dashboard widgets not showing all timeline iterations parameters

Gabriela Bernal (011) | asked Jan 31 '14, 7:58 a.m.

I am using RTC Web Version: 4.0.1 and running into some issues in one of my project areas.  The Velocity, Burndown, Points by Iteration widgets parameters are not showing all the project iterations.  It only shows Backlog and Info Not Available (I have about 7 other iterations in my timeline). 

The iterations do appear in the Project Details timeline and in the Current Plan widget so I am not sure why they are not appearing on the other widget parameters.  Any help is MUCH appreciated.

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jan 31 '14, 8:02 a.m.

Hi Gabriela,
Have you looked into ccm.log whether you have any errors there?

Gabriela Bernal commented Jan 31 '14, 8:22 a.m.

Thanks Krzysztof - is that something I can do via the RTC Web? I don't have access to the back end.

Adam Wereszczynski commented Feb 03 '14, 2:23 a.m. | edited Feb 03 '14, 2:24 a.m.

Hi Gabriela,

Can you check if "A release is scheduled for this iteration" box is checked when you edit iteration details?

As for CCM logs, you can also check the log feed under https://<hostname>:<port>/ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IFeedService?category=SystemLog,
but the information there may be limited depending on the configuration of your server.

Gabriela Bernal commented Feb 03 '14, 9:03 a.m.

Hi Adam - yes the "A release is scheduled for this iteration" is checked for all the iterations on the timeline.  I will try to get into the logs but if there are others things you can think I can double check please let me know.

Andrew Morrison commented Oct 07 '15, 9:43 a.m. | edited Oct 07 '15, 5:35 p.m.

Hi,

Did you ever resolve this issue?

I have just reported a similar problem here: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/208473/why-does-the-parameter-list-for-the-story-points-viewlet-not-include-all-iterations

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.