It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

some build result history missing

Mike Shkolnik (9809161143) | asked Jan 09 '14, 2:13 p.m.
We are having difficulty seeing some history of build results. In the Eclipse interface we right-click on the build definition and select "show build results". We get complete history going back to August 25 2013, and then spotty history before that with possibly hundreds of older build results missing.

Any idea what would cause this?

I also tried tracking this down via the REST API:

https://rtc.go2uti.com:9443/jazz/rpt/repository/build?fields=build/buildResult[buildDefinition/itemId="_UWlG4EX6EeGimJN19yM6Ag"]/(itemId|label|buildStatus|buildState|startTime|personalBuild|modified|buildDefinition/(itemId|id))&size=1200&pos=0

This did not produce the missing build results (currently 1110, should be at least twice that).

We have had two upgrades since these builds started - from 2.0.0.8 to 4.0.1 to 4.0.4 - but upgrade dates do not coincide with anomalies.

Comments
Lily Wang commented Jan 09 '14, 11:17 p.m.

Hi Mike,

RTC has a build result prune task. Please check the build definition's overview tab if the Pruning Policy setting is enabled.

Mike Shkolnik commented Jan 10 '14, 12:44 p.m.

I can't believe none of us noticed that. :-) Thanks much.

One answer

permanent link
Carol Li (812) | answered Jul 25 '14, 2:09 p.m.
I do find there are missing build history , and my pruning policy is not enabled.

Is it a known issue for RTC_Build integration Build engines.

For example, I scheduled 4 build in RTC, all of them run successfully in Build forge.

But there are only three build result could be found in RTC.

Thanks

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.