It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Overwrite Uncommitted not having any effect

Kenny Chow (822) | asked Jan 03 '14, 4:27 a.m.
edited Jan 03 '14, 4:45 a.m.
 I just installed RTC 4.0.3 and I am issuing the following command

jazz/scmtools/eclipse/lscm create baseline --description 'My Baseline #1' --all --overwrite-uncommitted My_RTC_Workspace 'Baseline #1' 

but I am getting the following error: 

Problem running 'create baseline':
There are 2204 items that are not checked in. Check in the changes or rerun with --overwrite-uncommitted. 

Can anyone tell me how I can create a baseline on my workspace remotely? I don't care about local changes, just want to create a baseline with whatever files is currently at the remote workspace.

Comments
Christopher Robinson commented Jan 03 '14, 1:31 p.m. | edited Jan 03 '14, 10:34 p.m.

By the last part of your submission it seems like the 2204 items that are not checked in are all local changes and none of the 2204 not checked in items are in the repository workspace?

Kenny Chow commented Jan 05 '14, 8:51 p.m.

That's correct. Basically what happens is I build the project and there are some artifacts that are created (2204 items). I'd like to keep those locally while at the same time create a baseline on the repo workspace (i.e. the source).

Shashikant Padur commented Jan 08 '14, 10:52 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I tried it with 4.0.4 and it works fine. I don't think there was any code change for that functionality between 403 and 404.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.