It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why would the displayed Link Types differ in Project Properties versus the Suspicion Profile Administration?

Phil Barrett (33911) | asked Dec 03 '13, 10:01 a.m.
Why would the displayed Link Types differ in Project Properties versus the Suspicion Profile Administration?

2 answers

permanent link
wolfgang steindl (2061011) | answered Dec 03 '13, 2:39 p.m.
 Hm, can you pls. eleborate a litte bit more on your question. Not shure what you mean.

permanent link
Kirk Grotjohn (1.2k3) | answered Dec 03 '13, 4:04 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In most cases, the Suspicion Profile uses the link "name", not the labels that are given based on directionality.  So instead of "Link to" and "Link from", you just see "Link".  I think the Suspicion capability can't differentiate based on directionality in many cases.  In some cases it can though (I think mainly for cross-application link types?), so in some cases you'll see the directionality labels instead (e.g., Elaborates and Elaborated By). 

Comments
Phil Barrett commented Jan 22 '14, 8:19 p.m.

ok thanks so much. If there is a defintive list please point me to it so I can update training materials.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.