It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using SCM client command line

Rick Gomes (644) | asked Feb 26 '09, 6:52 p.m.
Hi,
I can checkin files and deliver them using scm but for some reason the changes don't appear in TeamConcert, I can see the file is there but it seems that it doesn't appear because I don't have a task associated to this delivery. Anyone know how to do this?

Regards,
Rick Gomes

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Feb 27 '09, 7:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
I can checkin files and deliver them using scm but for some reason the changes don't appear in TeamConcert, I can see the file is there but it seems that it doesn't appear because I don't have a task associated to this delivery. Anyone know how to do this?

Regards,
Rick Gomes

Hi

Check that you can see the files from the Eclipse client (create another repo workspace and load on to your machine). The delivery would have failed if it had not worked.

To answer the specific question - you probably needed to add comment to the changset before you delivery (and probably before you scm checkin). The command is scm changeset comment.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.