It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Remote Actions -> Work with compilers commands

Laurits Hartmann (1323) | asked Nov 25 '13, 3:19 a.m.
edited Nov 25 '13, 5:01 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

Hi :)

I am new to this forum so please bear with me if this is put in the wrong place.

I am preparing a roll out of RTC in our company, to ease the installation and setup need by our developer I would like to be able to apply a set of setting defined by me on my college RDI /RTC installation.

When working in I project you have the possibility to right click on a source file etc. a physical file and select Remote Actions -> and select a Compile commands that you would like to run. How can I deploy a set of setting to different installation of RDI. Could it be done by copying an xml file that will contain these setting to my college or ?

Otherwise we need to set this up on all the developers personal installation of RDI for every source type.

We are running RDI 9.0.0.1 with RTC 4.0.3

Best regards

Laurits

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kevin Doyle (60425) | answered Nov 25 '13, 10:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Laurits,

Currently there is no way to export the Custom Compile commands.  This is an Enhancement request on RDi.  Since you are interested in it, go vote for it at: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=10286
Laurits Hartmann selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.