It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why no ability to change column display settings when adding test case to test case execution records?

Corey Jacobs (642439) | asked Nov 21 '13, 12:58 p.m.
Our team is currently using RQM 4.0.1.  Currently when creating a TCER (Construction > Create Case Execution Record) and attempt to add a test case in overview section, there isn't the ability to change the column change display settings nor add/remove columns for test cases.  This is a problem because there is plenty of categories/custom attributes created for our test cases.  This leads to all of these fields being bunched together.  I notice when adding test plans to the test case execution record, there lies the ability to change the display columns for test plans. 

One answer

permanent link
Andal Prassan (1871) | answered Nov 22 '13, 5:22 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In 405 I see that not all fields are visible while adding the test case from TCER overview section here is the screenshot.
Could you attach your screenshots so that I want to know whether this is enhanced in 405.
Adding test case from TCER's overview section

test cases view screenshot
browse test cases view

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.