It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CDT indexer with RTC

Victor Szabo (1623) | asked Nov 15 '13, 3:53 p.m.
I'm trying to find a way to use the CDT indexer with work with RTC. My versions are RTC 4.0.4 and I've installed the CDT 8.1.2 plugins into it.

When I Load my repository workspace it creates Eclipse projects, but those projects are not CDT C projects, hence no indexer option. If I manually create an Eclipse C project beforehand (which would allow indexing), I don't see a way to Load my components underneath that.

Comments
Victor Szabo commented Nov 18 '13, 11:41 a.m.

I think I just answered my own question.

If you first Load.. without creating an Eclipse project, then in Eclipse create a New -> Project..., selecting a C/C++ Makefile Project With Existing Code, then you can build the index over it. The project name needs to match the top level folder name of the loaded component in the file system.

An Unload... would blow this all away so the new Makefile Project With Existing Code would need to be re-created, but it's do-able at any rate.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.