It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM server startup error

Zica Valsan (10124745) | asked Nov 12 '13, 5:36 a.m.
Hello,

we have Jazz server 4.01. on win.

The server was down and we have gotten the following error message in the qm.log file
ERROR eam.repository.service.internal.util.ScrubberUtils  - CRJAZ1054I Invalid ChangeEvent expiration itemType specification com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem:com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem:5184000 com.ibm.team.build.BuildResult:172800.

ERROR eam.repository.service.internal.util.ScrubberUtils  - CRJAZ1054I Invalid ChangeEvent expiration itemType specification com.ibm.team.build.BuildResult:com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem:5184000 com.ibm.team.build.BuildResult:172800.

The same error message one can read it when running server.startup.bat.
The funny thing is that even with this error message the server is running. Nevertheless it, now and then it goes down and we notice this error .

Any clue?

Thank you,
Zica

2 answers

permanent link
Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13044) | answered Nov 12 '13, 7:40 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Zica, I came across some documentation which suggests that the issue you see might be occuring from a *copied* entry from an earlier "temserver.properties" file onto the current one!

One thing I can suggest you is to check the teamserver.properties for any entry which matches the sample below...
If yes, please remove any BuildResult entries..

i.e., if any entry like the one below found..
com.ibm.team.repository.changeEvent.expriationByType=com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkI
tem:5184000
com.ibm.team.build.BuildResult:172800

remove "com.ibm.team.build.BuildResult:172800"
Then re-boot the server and check if the issue persists?

Best Regards, Sunil

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Nov 12 '13, 7:59 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.