It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do you keep an artifact table's integrity when exporting it to a MS Word document?

Troy Oldham (1122) | asked Nov 01 '13, 11:38 a.m.

I am sure the answer is somewhere out there. I just have not been able to find it.

We have artifacts that include tables of information. As we use the "Create and Print Microsoft Word Document" from the module's "Create and Print" option, these tables are reformatted to fit the MS Word document.

Is there a way to keep the table's integrity? Can we change the exporting to allow for different MS Word document settings as it exports the informartion? It appears to change the font, column sizes, and doesn't use the default MS Word settings as they are defined.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

One answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Nov 01 '13, 12:25 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Troy,

Many improvements have been made in this area in the upcoming 4.0.5 release.  You're free to try the 4.0.5 RC1 release to see if things look better there.  Otherwise I would suggest contacting support and opening a PMR to see if your issue is something that has not yet been addressed.  Hope it helps,

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.