Is friend still required to be created between 2 Jazz application even they are registered under the same JTS server
Hi,
I want to ask a question about how to integrate among Jazz applications.
Given clm(rm, ccm, qm) is running on server 1 with JTS, Rhapsody dm(dm, vvc) is running on a separate server (server 2) but being registered on same JTS with clm.
Though dm is running on a separate server but dm and clm are registered under the same JTS.
In this case, do I still need to add dm as friend to rm/qm and continually add the consumer key into dm consumer(inbound) list in order to create link from dm artifact to rm or qm artifact?
Thanks and Regards
I want to ask a question about how to integrate among Jazz applications.
Given clm(rm, ccm, qm) is running on server 1 with JTS, Rhapsody dm(dm, vvc) is running on a separate server (server 2) but being registered on same JTS with clm.
Though dm is running on a separate server but dm and clm are registered under the same JTS.
In this case, do I still need to add dm as friend to rm/qm and continually add the consumer key into dm consumer(inbound) list in order to create link from dm artifact to rm or qm artifact?
Thanks and Regards
2 answers
Jin,
if your applications are registered to the same JTS, creating a friend relationship is not required as far as I know. You only need to do that if you have separate JTS for the apps.
if your applications are registered to the same JTS, creating a friend relationship is not required as far as I know. You only need to do that if you have separate JTS for the apps.
Comments
1 vote
1 vote
showing 5 of 6
show 1 more comments