It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to integrate IBM Rational Rhapsody with MKS-RM(PTC Integrity Requirement Management Tool)?

Amandeep Bhatia (111) | asked Sep 30 '13, 2:52 a.m.
Rhapsody provide Gateway to Integrate with DOORS,but I require the Rhapsody integration with MKS-RM.
I think Gateway do not supports the PTC Integrity.Is there a way to integrate Rhapsody with MKS-RM?

One answer

permanent link
Paul Ellis (1.3k613) | answered Oct 01 '13, 6:42 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Amandeep,

I am afraid that this seems to be an RFE previously requested.  The RFE is available here:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rfe/execute?use_case=viewRfe&CR_ID=7704

In case you do not have a developerworks ID, then this RFE (request for enhancement) was conceded in June 2011 with the following comments:

"After reviewing the request, we have decided to reject the RFE because higher priority is being given to enhancement requests connected to the RFE focus areas. The RFE focus areas are the areas on which the development team's efforts will be focused over the next couple of years. The list of RFE focus areas can be found here: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wikis/display/Rhapsody/Home"

If you would like to re-submit this RFE idea then I would use the one listed above as your starting point.

Kind regards,

Paul

Comments
Amandeep Bhatia commented Oct 02 '13, 6:29 a.m.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for sharing the old RFE.
Is there any other way to integrate the Rhapsody with MKS-RM?

Paul Ellis commented Oct 02 '13, 6:38 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi again,

I am afraid not.  I spoke with Rhapsody support yesterday to see whether there was another option, but alas no.  I also cannot see any information from the MKS side either stating how this could be achieved.

Raising a new RFE would be the best way to go, although probably not useful in the timescales you wish for.
I am sorry I could not be the bearer of better news.
Paul

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.