It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Using DNG is there any way I can get statistics on artifacts? Say I wanted to see how many artifacts of a certain artifact type I have?

Pooja Srivastava (3011518) | asked Mar 20 '15, 2:20 p.m.
Via the RM API I am writing a script that will make a graph to show statistics on all of the artifacts we have in our project. I wanted to create a graph that would show how many of each of artifact type we have in the project. I know how to go through collections and gather information but how do I do it for the entire project?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Mar 20 '15, 3:10 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm not sure you can do this using the API (I'll let others comment on that).  But we do offer the Jazz Reporting Service in the RRDI package that will allow you to very easily build reports that show this level of information.  You can run the reports from any dashboard or within JRS directly.  It's also very easy to deploy, I would suggest having a look if you haven't already.
Pooja Srivastava selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.