How implement OSLC delegate UI in RQM?
Hello,
I'm developing a custom execution adapter based on the OSLC 2.0 public API.
To have a good integration in Rational Quality Manager, I want to provide a delegate UI dialog for selection, as described in this example .
Could you indicate how customize RQM to do as shown in the example?
Thanks in advance!
I'm developing a custom execution adapter based on the OSLC 2.0 public API.
To have a good integration in Rational Quality Manager, I want to provide a delegate UI dialog for selection, as described in this example .
Could you indicate how customize RQM to do as shown in the example?
Thanks in advance!
2 answers
Jerome,
in the example I posted the code that is being modified is for the OSLC consumer application, ninaCRM. There is code added to the consumer app that invokes the delegated UI of the OSLC provider (in this case, a change management app like RTC). It uses the post message protocol. The whole point of OSLC is so that it can be used instead of having to know anything about the internal API or workings of the OSLC provider. RQM and any other OSLC provider that supports delegated UI dialogs makes these dialogs available to OSLC consumers who use an IFrame for ex., to display the delegated UI dialog.
Hopefully you can take this explanation and apply it to your use case. I still am having trouble visualizing what you are trying to accomplish.
Please keep in mind that delegated UI dialogs provide very specific integration points such as to select existing provider artifacts or create new provider artifacts.
Read intro in the link I provided regarding OSLC Delegated UI
in the example I posted the code that is being modified is for the OSLC consumer application, ninaCRM. There is code added to the consumer app that invokes the delegated UI of the OSLC provider (in this case, a change management app like RTC). It uses the post message protocol. The whole point of OSLC is so that it can be used instead of having to know anything about the internal API or workings of the OSLC provider. RQM and any other OSLC provider that supports delegated UI dialogs makes these dialogs available to OSLC consumers who use an IFrame for ex., to display the delegated UI dialog.
Hopefully you can take this explanation and apply it to your use case. I still am having trouble visualizing what you are trying to accomplish.
Please keep in mind that delegated UI dialogs provide very specific integration points such as to select existing provider artifacts or create new provider artifacts.
Read intro in the link I provided regarding OSLC Delegated UI
Comments
Hello Jérôme,
I have my own adapter which i need to add to RQM.
where in Test Script i need to modify or have new UI for my Adapter Type .
How did you resolved your issue ,
i need some Plug-in with which i shall be able to create a UI in RQM.
can you please help me.
I have my own adapter which i need to add to RQM.
where in Test Script i need to modify or have new UI for my Adapter Type .
How did you resolved your issue ,
i need some Plug-in with which i shall be able to create a UI in RQM.
can you please help me.
Comments
Rosa Naranjo
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Sep 13 '13, 4:49 p.m.Ajay Chebbi
JAZZ DEVELOPER Sep 16 '13, 9:46 a.m.Jérôme Beauquis
Sep 16 '13, 9:49 a.m.