It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can I get rid of the first Show Parameters section when I use the Mini RATL Report Template?

Robert Huet (23113984) | asked Sep 12 '13, 5:03 p.m.
edited Sep 12 '13, 8:00 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
 It appears that the Report Widget comes with a build-in "Show Parameters" section that only shows the project area.  The Mini RATL Report Template then adds a second Parameters section which at least shows all of my RRDI report parameter values.  However, now I have 2 Parameter sections taking up real estate, and one is useless.

Is there a way to get rid of the first "Show Parameters" section?  I could not find any documentation on this peculiar behavior.

Thanks,
Robert

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Sep 12 '13, 8:02 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Remember to make the title of your question as specific as you can.  I went ahead and replaced your original title, "Flaw in RTC's Report Widget for RRDI" with the specific question from the body of your post.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Alanna Zito (1.3k3) | answered Sep 13 '13, 9:44 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Robert,

For BIRT and RPE reports, the "Show Parameters" section does show the values for all the parameters of the report.  Because of technical limitations, for RRDI reports, only the project area is shown. 

There's currently  no way to hide the "Show Parameters" section for RRDI reports.  Please log an enhancement request against Jazz Foundation if you require this functionality.
Robert Huet selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Robert Huet (23113984) | answered Sep 13 '13, 12:35 p.m.
Thanks Alanna,

I have created an enhancement request to either fix the current Report Widget to recognize RRDI micro report parameters or to create an entirely new Report Widget that fully supports RRDI (Custom) reports. 

https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=280473

Thanks,
Robert

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.