It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where do forum enhancement requests get logged?

Anuerin Diaz (4112517) | asked Feb 02 '09, 5:15 a.m.
I want to log a request for the ability to filter or limit the scope of the searched areas in the forum. Usually I just want to find a discussion that I might have read but end up getting 20+ pages of hits since it also searches the other parts of jazz.net.

ciao!

4 answers

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Feb 02 '09, 12:48 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I want to log a request for the ability to filter or limit the scope of the searched areas in the forum. Usually I just want to find a discussion that I might have read but end up getting 20+ pages of hits since it also searches the other parts of jazz.net.

ciao!

Hi

Are you using the Forum Search message at the bottom of the page - that is a Forum-only search (you should see "FAQ Search Profile".

anthony

permanent link
Anuerin Diaz (4112517) | answered Feb 02 '09, 8:13 p.m.
thanks, I was using the search box at the upper right since I thought they were offering the same functionality.

now i don't have to log a forum enhancement request. but to close the main thought of this thread and for future use, where do forum enhancement request go? do they just get logged here? i don't see a specific forum for it.

ciao!

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Feb 02 '09, 8:44 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
...where do forum enhancement request go? do they just get logged here? i don't see a specific forum for it.

We don't have a specific forum for requesting forum enhancements, or for requesting other enhancements to Jazz.net, but we'd love to hear your suggestions!

You can always send email to webmaster@jazz.net and we'll take a look at your idea.

Seth Packham
Jazz.net Team

permanent link
Anuerin Diaz (4112517) | answered Apr 27 '09, 2:15 a.m.
Since the forum has now fragmented to different areas, would it be hard to create a new sub-forum for enhancements?

I have a new one: adding a mark all as read for the "view all posts since last visit" so I don't need to relogin to clear all new topics that I am not interested in. Or simply changing the functionality to "view all new posts" similar to the feature offered by IPB boards.

:)

ciao!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.