It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

we can migrate all the information that exists in CCC / Harvest for Rational Team Concert ?

Maria Duque (126) | asked Sep 05 '13, 3:46 p.m.
 Hi everyone,

I could clarify the following:

I have a client that handles version control (SCM) networks with CCC / Harvest, they are interested in acquiring Rational Team Concert and made the next question, we can migrate all the information that exists in CCC / Harvest for Rational Team Concert ?

If this is possible as we can do?

Best regards,

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Sep 06 '13, 12:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
The only CCC/Harvest migration tooling I could fine advertised is provided by purescm ( http://www.purescm.com/images/stories/products/scm%20migration%20suite%20white%20paper%20v11.pdf ), and that only gets you into Visual Source Safe or PVCS.  From there you'd have to perform a VSS->Subversion or PVCS->Subversion conversion (e.g. using Polarion's free migration tooling), and then perform SVN->RTC conversion.  Alternatively, you would write some scripts using the RTC SCM command tool, to extract the interesting baselines from CCC/Harvest and import them into RTC.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.