It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to view user stories (on backlog) in priority order?

Phil Adams (1367) | asked Jan 29 '09, 1:01 p.m.
There doesn't seem to be a way to view iteration-level user stories in any sort of priority order. Specifically, it would be nice if I had a way to view all of my user stories assigned to the "XXX-backlog" iteration according to the priority values assigned to the user stories while also taking into account the dependencies that have been defined between the user stories. I could envision a view of this which is like a dependency graph, where it would start with all the highest-priority stories that have no dependencies and then it would show lower-priority stories, etc.

Does anyone know if this already exists? If not, how would we request this as a new feature?

One answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k9180136) | answered Jan 29 '09, 4:30 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There doesn't seem to be a way to view iteration-level user stories in any sort of priority order. Specifically, it would be nice if I had a way to view all of my user stories assigned to the "*-backlog" iteration according to the priority values assigned to the user stories while also taking into account the dependencies that have been defined between the user stories. I could envision a view of this which is like a dependency graph, where it would start with all the highest-priority stories that have no dependencies and then it would show lower-priority stories, etc.

Does anyone know if this already exists? If not, how would we request this as a new feature?

Not sure about the display - but if you want to add an enhancement request, go to the Development tab on jazz.net and create a new work item.

regards

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.