It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Post Build Deliver Stopped Working

Madhu Prabhu (981114) | asked Aug 27 '13, 9:29 a.m.
edited Aug 27 '13, 2:45 p.m. by Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431)

We had configured a post build deliver option for a build defnition that was set to build an integration stream and deliver to a release stream following a green build. It was working fine but of late once the build runs to completion (does say it is a failed build on account of the last step not working) there are no snapshots created or changeset delivered to the release stream. We are currently using the Jazz Build Engine/RTC version 4.0.2.

I see these errors in the build log:

2013-08-27 07:28:03 [Jazz build engine] Invoking post-build participant "com.ibm.team.build.autoDeliver"

com.ibm.team.repository.common.ItemNotFoundException: CRJAZ0215I The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.scm.common.internal.impl.BaselineSetHandleImpl@1e3befd (stateId: [UUID _CQ40Cv6pEeKhZvl-ldllhA], itemId: [UUID _CQ4z8_6pEeKhZvl-ldllhA], origin: com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.TeamRepository@1c5ddd3, immutable: true)

at com.ibm.team.repository.client.internal.ItemManager.internalFetchItem(ItemManager.java:1600)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Marek Siekierski (817510) | answered Aug 30 '13, 11:03 a.m.
edited Aug 30 '13, 11:07 a.m.
Hi Madhu,
One possible cause here is that a snapshot of the release/stream was accidentally removed. If the problem occurs even with a manually delivering to the stream, I would suggest opening a PMR.
Madhu Prabhu selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Madhu Prabhu commented Aug 30 '13, 1:56 p.m.

Hi Marek -

Thank you - that could very well have been the case. I manually delivered to the release stream and it worked; then followed it up with a build and whatever the issue was got fixed and the post build deliver now works.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.