It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to specify which work item to complete when deliver change set using SCM CLI

Kim Tittemann Burggraaf (1624) | asked Aug 21 '13, 9:48 a.m.
edited Aug 21 '13, 10:15 a.m.
Hi

How do I specify which work item to resolve (status "Done") when I deliver change set using SCM CLI?

Background:
I have created a change set (1478) contains all the fixes. Then I have associate change set (1478) and the work item (421), also using SCM CLI (scm changeset associate -s jazzhost 1478 421)

Finally I have completed the change set (scm changeset complete -r jazzhost -w <workspace> 1478) and now I want to deliver change set and resolve ("Done") work item, by using SCM CLI.
But how do I specify which work item to complete in the delivery command in SCM CLI?

=> scm deliver -c [change set] -r jazzhost -s [source] -t [target] .....

One answer

permanent link
Remy Suen (426124) | answered Aug 21 '13, 10:36 a.m.
I don't believe what you want is possible. You may want to open an enhancement request if this is important to you.

Comments
Kim Tittemann Burggraaf commented Aug 22 '13, 2:21 a.m. | edited Aug 22 '13, 2:24 a.m.

Hi Remy, this is important to us. We have teams doing C-coding and using SCM CLI. All project management are done in RTC (create/update, stories, tasks etc.). It will be a big enhancement in SCM CLI, if teams using SCM CLI also are able to "complete" work item when they deliver change set - like the rest of the teams coding in Java and using Eclipse IDE.

I think I will await the answer from Jazz team before I post any enhancement request.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.