It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to specify which work item to complete when deliver change set using SCM CLI

Kim Tittemann Burggraaf (1624) | asked Aug 21 '13, 9:48 a.m.
edited Aug 21 '13, 10:15 a.m.
Hi

How do I specify which work item to resolve (status "Done") when I deliver change set using SCM CLI?

Background:
I have created a change set (1478) contains all the fixes. Then I have associate change set (1478) and the work item (421), also using SCM CLI (scm changeset associate -s jazzhost 1478 421)

Finally I have completed the change set (scm changeset complete -r jazzhost -w <workspace> 1478) and now I want to deliver change set and resolve ("Done") work item, by using SCM CLI.
But how do I specify which work item to complete in the delivery command in SCM CLI?

=> scm deliver -c [change set] -r jazzhost -s [source] -t [target] .....

One answer

permanent link
Remy Suen (42624) | answered Aug 21 '13, 10:36 a.m.
I don't believe what you want is possible. You may want to open an enhancement request if this is important to you.

Comments
Kim Tittemann Burggraaf commented Aug 22 '13, 2:21 a.m. | edited Aug 22 '13, 2:24 a.m.

Hi Remy, this is important to us. We have teams doing C-coding and using SCM CLI. All project management are done in RTC (create/update, stories, tasks etc.). It will be a big enhancement in SCM CLI, if teams using SCM CLI also are able to "complete" work item when they deliver change set - like the rest of the teams coding in Java and using Eclipse IDE.

I think I will await the answer from Jazz team before I post any enhancement request.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.