It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

on RHEL6.4 RRDI 2.0.4 postinstallation: starting tomcat based RRDI setup application server no catalina log is being written

Silvia Mesturino (1162429) | asked Aug 15 '13, 10:39 a.m.
After completing the installation I follow the instructions to define the LD_PRELOAD variable and then go to JazzTeamServer/server and run server.startup.
I receive a list of variables starting with CATALINA_BASE and ending with CLASSPATH and nothings else. If I check the log directory there is no catalina.out log, but only 3 emply *etl*.log's and a jts.log with the information that the team server properties are loaded.
Now, when I go to the browser it does not find any process in 9443/jts/setup nor 10443/rrdi/setup: what am I missing ?

Accepted answer

permanent link
ankur sharma (66212228) | answered Aug 19 '13, 7:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Ensure that the CLM Server is properly configured and setup before starting the RRDI setup application.
Silvia Mesturino selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Silvia Mesturino (1162429) | answered Aug 19 '13, 10:41 a.m.
Sorry, but the right answer was that the catalina log is to be found under /opt/IBM/JazzTeamServer/server/tomcat/logs and not under the RRDI path and it had been started by the installer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.