It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Custom process for RTC - not seen when create Lifecycle Project

Bartosz Chrabski (3.4k12649) | asked Aug 12 '13, 12:19 p.m.
edited Jan 19 '15, 3:17 p.m.
 Hi Jazz Experts,

I have created customized RQM and RTC process and it is seen when creating project from RQM or RTC but not seen from level of creating Lifecycle Project.

Any ideas or description how can I propagate process to see them there.

I would be thankful for any help

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Jan 19 '15, 1:22 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Note that it is called a "lifecycle project", not a "lifecycle application project".   There is something called the "Lifecycle Project Application", which is the Jazz application that allows you to administer lifecycle projects.

Bartosz Chrabski commented Jan 19 '15, 2:34 p.m. | edited Jan 19 '15, 3:18 p.m.

Geoffrey,

This is post from 2013 and let me say nobody responded till a week ago. Sure by LFA templates we mean Lifecycle Project from Template. 

Let me say answering the post after 1.5 year does not change anything because it was solved multiple times.

Geoffrey Clemm commented Jan 19 '15, 4:36 p.m.

The primary purpose of the forum is not to answer individual questions, but to provide an answer repository for the Jazz Community.   When an answer can be improved, we try to do so, especially if there is recent interest, such as Jay's comment to this question a few days ago.  In order to find (and understand) the on-line help and documentation, it is important to use the right terminology (and thanks for the update to your original answer ... we always appreciate any updates by the original poster).

2 answers

permanent link
Bartosz Chrabski (3.4k12649) | answered Aug 12 '13, 12:39 p.m.
edited Jan 19 '15, 3:18 p.m.
Case solved by using Lifecycle Project

Comments
Jay Hines commented Jan 16 '15, 5:50 p.m. | edited Jan 18 '15, 12:47 a.m.

What are LFA templates ?

Bartosz Chrabski commented Jan 16 '15, 6:19 p.m.

Lifecycle Application Templates. It connects project from DOORS NG, RTC, RQM.

Using LFA you can create projects from Jazz Team Server level

Geoffrey Clemm commented Jan 19 '15, 1:19 p.m.

Note that they are called "lifecyle project templates", not "LFA Templates" or "Lifecycle Application Templates".

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Jan 19 '15, 1:18 p.m.
edited Jan 19 '15, 4:37 p.m.
I depends on what you mean by "propagate process to see them there".
In general, information about administering lifecycle projects can be found at:
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_5.0.0/com.ibm.jazz.platform.doc/topics/c_creating_managing_cross_application_projects.html

If the question is how to create a lifecycle project template based on your existing RTC or RQM project templates, see the on-line help:
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_5.0.0/com.ibm.jazz.platform.doc/topics/t_creating_lpa_template.html

If the question is how to create a lifecycle project that references your existing RTC or RQM project areas, see the on-line help:
https://www-01.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_5.0.0/com.ibm.jazz.platform.doc/topics/t_creating_aggregate_project_and_adding_project_areas.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.