It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

After deploying Birt rptdesign file to RTC no result displayed

kavita herur (5876593) | asked Aug 08 '13, 5:40 a.m.

Hi  All,

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/75404/display-nothing-after-deploying-customized-report I have gone through this link. It says need to change output Chart format  from svg to png.

But in my report I haven't included any chart. It just tables and grids  and parameterised report. And I am not finding option "Chart format" .

And my report created using 2.6.2 BIrt version and want to deploy to RTC 4.0.1 version.

It gives proper result in report degin view.

Please let me know what would be issue.

Thanks,

Kavita

One answer

permanent link
Kim Soederhamn (1.5k24247) | answered Aug 09 '13, 7:34 a.m.
Hi Kavita,

Its been a while since I made reports in BIRT but I remember there being some issues regarding this. There are a number of things to be aware of when you deploy the report template:

1) you can have default values in your preview that is not set when the report is deployed because it was never loaded as it was when you first added the dataset to your report in BIRT.

2) if you have deployed multiple times with the same report name problems can occur - you may need to restart your eclipse and in worst case the server for your changes to take effect.

Comments
kavita herur commented Aug 19 '13, 6:07 a.m.

I didnt under stand First option.So Do I need to remove default value set to parameter?

I removed but then also no result. I triey deploying to local server and re start server.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.