It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM4.0.2: a specific test plan is not in any Execution live report

Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | asked Aug 07 '13, 4:09 a.m.
edited Aug 07 '13, 8:58 p.m.
In RQM4.0.2, there is one specific test plan which is not appearing in the test plan list in any Execution live report
such as TSER Status by Owner using TSER Count (Live)
1) Tried with IE8, IE9, FF and Chrome, same problem
2) created new test plans and it will show in the live report as well as all other existing test plan
3) tried to rename the problem test plan and refresh browser or login/logout and no change seen(renamed test plan is not in the test plan list in the Live report. )

I am wondering what else we can try/check with this issue?(haven't checked with the log yet as I am not sure if there will be anything in the log)
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

3 answers

permanent link
William Chen (31215) | answered Aug 09 '13, 11:37 a.m.
Hi Don,

I would suggest to run a comparison check against a working test plan XML data. There might be some corruption if nothing else. Poster and Firebug would be your best friends to work on this issue.

Hope this helps,
Will

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Aug 11 '13, 11:26 p.m.
Thanks Will for the suggestions.
Looks like we dont have much choice but to check with XML(Poster) and Firebug and hopefully I can find any clues.

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Aug 28 '13, 8:50 p.m.
edited Aug 28 '13, 8:51 p.m.
When the testsuite in the test plan was deleted without removing the test suite beforehand, it will cause the test plan not showing up in any live report's testplan parameter list. This is determined as a defect now. Adding a dummy test suite into the test plan in general will bring the test plan back to the list, this can be a workaround for time being.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.