It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Planning attribute with attribute type "contibutor list" not supported in plans

vishnudharan manivannan (1182842) | asked Aug 01 '13, 6:02 a.m.

Hi,

I have created a custom attribute called "affected persons" with attribute type "Contributor list". I am also trying to create a new plan view which will display this "affected person" as a column. How ever this is the error I get when I Click on Plans>All Plans

Is it not possible to add a Plan attribute with type "Contributor list" ?

RTC version 4.0

Please advice.Thanks !

Comments
vishnudharan manivannan commented Aug 01 '13, 6:03 a.m. | edited Aug 01 '13, 6:10 a.m.

The image is too small. Here is the error.

Planning can not be used because the Project Configuration is invalid. Check the details for further information.: The attribute type ('contributorList') of the planning attribute 'com.ibm.team.apt.attributes._responsiblepersons' is not supported.

hide details

The attribute type ('contributorList') of the planning attribute 'com.ibm.team.apt.attributes._responsiblepersons' is not supported.
com.ibm.team.apt.internal.common.PlanningConfigurationValidator.performValidation(PlanningConfigurationValidator.java:132)
com.ibm.team.apt.internal.common.PlanningConfigurationValidator.performValidationIfNeeded(PlanningConfigurationValidator.java:91)
com.ibm.team.apt.internal.service.IterationPlanService.validatePlanningConfiguration(IterationPlanService.java:1046)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered Aug 01 '13, 9:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi vishnudharan,

The error message seems to lead me to believe that 'contributorList type' attribute is not supported as a plan attribute. I see the same result in 4.0.1.

vishnudharan manivannan selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
vishnudharan manivannan commented Aug 01 '13, 10:04 a.m.

Hi Kot,

I have raised en enhancement for the same. Apparently "List" type attributes are not supported.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.