It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Planning attribute with attribute type "contibutor list" not supported in plans

vishnudharan manivannan (1183742) | asked Aug 01 '13, 6:02 a.m.

Hi,

I have created a custom attribute called "affected persons" with attribute type "Contributor list". I am also trying to create a new plan view which will display this "affected person" as a column. How ever this is the error I get when I Click on Plans>All Plans

Is it not possible to add a Plan attribute with type "Contributor list" ?

RTC version 4.0

Please advice.Thanks !

Comments
vishnudharan manivannan commented Aug 01 '13, 6:03 a.m. | edited Aug 01 '13, 6:10 a.m.

The image is too small. Here is the error.

Planning can not be used because the Project Configuration is invalid. Check the details for further information.: The attribute type ('contributorList') of the planning attribute 'com.ibm.team.apt.attributes._responsiblepersons' is not supported.

hide details

The attribute type ('contributorList') of the planning attribute 'com.ibm.team.apt.attributes._responsiblepersons' is not supported.
com.ibm.team.apt.internal.common.PlanningConfigurationValidator.performValidation(PlanningConfigurationValidator.java:132)
com.ibm.team.apt.internal.common.PlanningConfigurationValidator.performValidationIfNeeded(PlanningConfigurationValidator.java:91)
com.ibm.team.apt.internal.service.IterationPlanService.validatePlanningConfiguration(IterationPlanService.java:1046)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11319) | answered Aug 01 '13, 9:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi vishnudharan,

The error message seems to lead me to believe that 'contributorList type' attribute is not supported as a plan attribute. I see the same result in 4.0.1.

vishnudharan manivannan selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
vishnudharan manivannan commented Aug 01 '13, 10:04 a.m.

Hi Kot,

I have raised en enhancement for the same. Apparently "List" type attributes are not supported.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.