It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a way in RRC or RTC to get the IDs/node names of customized fields?

Lipi Das (2612635) | asked Jul 29 '13, 5:25 a.m.

Hi,

When I am creating new fields in a particular project area, I need to find the node name or id associated with the newly created field for fetching the data using OSLC. Is there a place where I can see the field name with the associated node name?

Suppose I am adding a field called Status which had 5 possible values.

How can I see what is the name of the status node and what is the id of each of the possible values?

I can see the values by adding data to a new artifact and then changing the vaues to see the IDs using RESTClient, but I want a way by which I can find the values without the need of creating new artifacts.

Any help here is much appreciated.

Thanks

Lipi

One answer

permanent link
Dinesh Kumar B (4.1k413) | answered Jul 29 '13, 5:47 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
i suspect it is the resource shape you are interested in, here is a post where i answered how to reach to the resource shape :
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/118474/oslc-is-it-possible-to-access-all-attributes-and-their-types-for-particular-work-item-type

Comments
Bas Bekker commented Jul 29 '13, 10:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

For a complete workshop regarding OSLC, see article Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration Workshop

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.