It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRM DB2 Connection problem

Pablo Silva (16157) | asked Jul 24 '13, 12:47 p.m.
edited Jul 24 '13, 12:49 p.m.
 Guys , i'am trying to complete the jts/setup and on the RM configuration part :

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/8496/t91w.jpg

I get an error.

I know that the RM database shares the database with JTS , but where do i tell RM that he is sharing with JTS the database , i noticed that in my RM folder there isn't a teamserver.properties that would allowed me to do the manual configuration.
The SystemOut log says:
[24/07/13 12:43:18:472 CLT] 00000064 webapp        E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp logServletError SRVE0293E: [Servlet Error]-[equinoxbridgeservlet]: com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport: CRJZS5787E The following RDF index cannot be read or used: indexer.internal.triple.
 Query-based operations do not work, and the application might not work at all. Before you can continue, this issue must be fixed.
 For more details, open the help system and search for CRJZS5787E.

(I'am using :Windows Server 2008 R2 & WAS 8.0.0.4 & CLM 4.0.1 & DB2 9.7)
Am i missing something? Help please

Comments
Mike Jaworski commented Jul 24 '13, 1:33 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Have you tried taking a look at the server diagnostics page? It's possible that there may be a clue as to why this is happening there. The page is located at /jts/admin#action=com.ibm.team.repository.admin.serverDiagnostics

One answer

permanent link
Bas Bekker (1.4k4) | answered Jul 24 '13, 1:11 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jul 24 '13, 1:15 p.m.
RM uses JTS for storage, and does not directly access the database; RM talks with REST services with JTS to store and retrieve its data.
So during the JTS setup wizard, after you register the RM application, RM knows enough to talk to JTS.
Hence no teamserver.properties. RM uses fronting.properties and friendsconfig.rdf to store its configuration.

I can't really read your image to see what error is reported on the RM finalize page. Can you copy that info here?

Comments
Pablo Silva commented Jul 24 '13, 1:18 p.m.
Error 500: Internal Server Error

CRRRS1008E JTS internal error (More info found at entry [5f5005fa54e7dba1] in the RM application server log)

Requirements Management/4.0.1 

Bas Bekker commented Jul 25 '13, 9:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Search the log file (/server/logs/rm.log) for that entry.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.