It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Send Lotus Notes Meeting Invites from RTC

Fabio Alvarez Marcon (312) | asked Jul 03 '13, 1:00 p.m.
 Hello All, 

I'm working on a RTC project to manage the interviews made to bring new folks to my area. One of my ideas would be to select inside the workitem an Interviewer and a date/time, and from that when I save to have a Metting Invite (directly integrated to Lotus Notes or even a ".ics" file that can be imported by Notes) send to the interviewer with a text explaining the interview and also attaching the candidate's resume (that is attached to the workitem already). Does anyone know if this is a possible feature that I can add to my project? 

Thanks in Advance, 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Indradri Basu (1.8k1514) | answered Jul 03 '13, 2:52 p.m.
Hi Fabio, I found there is an existing enhancement request along the same lines of your thoughts
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=52512
Seems it is there for a while now but I still think  voting and subscribing to it might be a good idea.
Fabio Alvarez Marcon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Fabio Alvarez Marcon commented Jul 03 '13, 3:22 p.m.

Thank you my friend, the last comment on it was from 1 year ago but I'll try to remember people about that, it would be very nice for a lot of projects at IBM. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.