It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM4.0.2: display "Test Cases Impacted by Defects" report as graph instead of table

Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | asked Jul 03 '13, 12:40 a.m.
retagged Jul 08 '13, 10:22 a.m. by Laura Kuczarski (21137)
When running "Test Cases Impacted by Defects" report in RQM402, I only see the table result.
Is there any settings I can change to display the report as a graph?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jun Wang (6077) | answered Jul 03 '13, 2:22 a.m.
You can customize the Cognos report version to a graph instead of table in RRDI. The query of the graph is pointing to the same query of the table and adjust it per your requirement.
Don Yang selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Don Yang commented Jul 03 '13, 2:30 a.m.

Thanks WangJun for the prompt suggestion.
Other than using RRDI, in RQM itself, we don't have any way to change the settings, is that right? I actually have a user who provides the screenshot of this report in a graph but when I try, I can only see the result in a table, so I am wondering if RQM has any way to do that or that graph means the user actually uses RRDI to generate the report.

Jun Wang commented Jul 03 '13, 2:42 a.m.

It is table in the OOTB report in BIRT and Cognos. In theory, the user could also customize our BIRT report if he has some knowledge on it. :-) We suggest user use RRDI or Rational Insight to customize reports.

Don Yang commented Jul 03 '13, 7:35 p.m.

Thanks Jun for the clarification.

One other answer

permanent link
Thomas Suedbroecker (29335) | answered Jul 03 '13, 5:33 a.m.

Comments
Don Yang commented Jul 03 '13, 7:35 p.m.

Thanks Thomas for further info.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.