It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Importing from a Bugzilla hosted on BugHeaven

Gabor Kiss (1111) | asked Jun 26 '13, 2:28 p.m.
 I am trying to import Bugzilla items from a Bugzilla hosted by BugHeaven, not on my own hardware. It looks exactly like a locally operated V4.0.6 instance. 

When I run the importer I get a connection OK and then I get an error for each bug: "Unexpected Content .. check URL and authentication". I saw another posting with the same problem https://jazz.net/forum/questions/10229/bugzilla-import-fails and he said 
"I fixed this problem by changing the authentication from Basic HTTP to "Use Cookies". Its not clear to me why this fixes it."

However that doesn't work for me. I would appreciate any thoughts. 

Gabor

Comments
Gabor Kiss commented Jun 27 '13, 5:55 p.m. | edited Jun 28 '13, 2:47 a.m.

Krzysztof,

Do you know if any of those customers were using a hosted version of BugZilla called BugHeaven? It comes up looking exactly like Bugzilla v. 4.0.6 

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jun 28 '13, 2:48 a.m.

Hi Gabor. No, unfortunately no :(
If you want to have it investigated, feel free to open the PMR. We will try to help you then.

One answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103) | answered Jun 26 '13, 4:08 p.m.
Hello Gabor,
What is your RTC version you are using? There is known bug with RTC 3.0.1.1 which has been fixed in 3.0.1.4: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=236289

Comments
Gabor Kiss commented Jun 26 '13, 4:20 p.m. | edited Jun 27 '13, 2:24 a.m.

Krystof - 

Thanks for the response. Actually we have almost the latest (V4.0.2) since this is an eval, we are just looking at it now. I will look at the bug link.  

Have you done a Bugzilla import into RTC?

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jun 27 '13, 2:25 a.m.

Hi Gabor,
Unfortunately I did not have a chance to make it on my own. However many of our customers performed it in the past.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.