Empty WebAppErrorReport exceptions coming through my WAS System.out log
I'm getting recurring, and frequent exceptions in my SystemOut.log:
I have searched this error on Jazz.net quite a bit, and everyone seems to get something directly after the WebAppErrorReport that states that the error actually is.
I am not getting this.
The error seems to happen during dashboard loading, if it helps.
Has anyone else seen this? I'm concerned it's causing my server to be unhappy.
webapp E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp logServletError SRVE0293E: [Setvlet Error] - [equinoxbridgeservlet]: com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport:
at com.ibm.ws.web....etc...etc.....<about 30 lines of stack trace> webapp E com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp logServletError SRVE0293E: [Setvlet Error] - [equinoxbridgeservlet]: com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppErrorReport:
at com.ibm.ws.web....etc...etc.....<about 30 lines of stack trace> ...repeat
I have searched this error on Jazz.net quite a bit, and everyone seems to get something directly after the WebAppErrorReport that states that the error actually is.
I am not getting this.
The error seems to happen during dashboard loading, if it helps.
Has anyone else seen this? I'm concerned it's causing my server to be unhappy.
Comments
Stef van Dijk
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER Jun 20 '13, 3:30 p.m.Chris Ryan
Jun 20 '13, 4:41 p.m.