It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can not invoking 'com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute' class in RTC 2.0?

Si Ning Xu (91115) | asked Jun 19 '13, 1:23 a.m.
edited Jun 19 '13, 2:11 a.m.
In RTC 2.0, some attributes can not get the interface, and I find the interface is 'com.ibm.team.workitem.attribute' class can not be found that makes the attribute can't invoking it, could you please help to resolve this problem for me? Thanks very much.

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Jun 19 '13, 2:54 a.m.

Hi Si,
First, I hope that you are planning migrating to newer RTC version :)
Could you provide the output from <your-workspace>.metadata.log file?

Si Ning Xu commented Jun 19 '13, 3:09 a.m.

Hi Krzysztof,
Thanks, below is today's log:2013/06/19 Log. (I don't know how to filter the important information, sorry for this.)

Accepted answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.5k480103) | answered Jun 19 '13, 4:53 a.m.
Hi Si,
I found following error message in .log file:

!ENTRY com.ibm.team.apt.ide.core 4 4 2013-06-19 09:05:38.901
!MESSAGE An internal error has occurred.
!STACK 0
com.ibm.team.apt.internal.common.InvalidConfigurationException: Unable to resolve the planning attribute 'com.ibm.team.apt.attribute.summary' as work item attribute 'summary'.
    at com.ibm.team.apt.internal.common.PlanningConfigurationValidator.performValidation(PlanningConfigurationValidator.java:120)
    at com.ibm.team.apt.internal.common.PlanningConfigurationValidator.performValidationIfNeeded(PlanningConfigurationValidator.java:85)
    at com.ibm.team.apt.internal.service.IterationPlanService.validatePlanningConfiguration(IterationPlanService.java:963)
    at com.ibm.team.apt.internal.service.IterationPlanService$4.run(IterationPlanService.java:158)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.TransactionService$1.run(TransactionService.java:104)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase$Transaction.run(RepositoryDatabase.java:466)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase$1.run(RepositoryDatabase.java:292)
    at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionPoolService.withCurrentConnection(ConnectionPoolService.java:331)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor45.invoke(null)

I would recommend you opening new PMR or the defect on jazz.net.
Si Ning Xu selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.