It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Updating a lifecycle in RAM

Sean Burke (3789136235) | asked Jun 14 '13, 4:55 p.m.
edited Jun 14 '13, 5:03 p.m.
 I created a custom workflow in RTC that I could use as part of my community RAM.  I imported it as a master lifecycle in RAM.  This new custom Master Lifecycle is called "ABC".  I created four assets in RAM that use this lifecycle. I wanted to change the lifecycle so I went back into the RTC "RAM Lifecycle"  project and modified the workflow.  I saved these changes.  In RAM I reset the server cache but I can not see my new workflow diagram when I click on the master lifecycle

When I click on this I don't see the workflow in the diagram.

If I try to delete the master lifecycle it says it is used by a community.  If I try to delete if from the community it says it is used by 4 assets. 

How do I change a workflow in RTC and have the lifecycle be updated in RAM so I can configure it.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered Jun 17 '13, 9:55 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
It should of been updated. My assumption is that something you changed made it not readable as a workflow.

Try going to the process history view in RTC and restoring the project area customization.
Sean Burke selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Sean Burke (3789136235) | answered Jun 19 '13, 12:50 p.m.
 Thanks Richard but had to open a PMR for this.  There is something in the log file which isn't quite right.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.