It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC 4.0.1 - When generating PDF, it produces HTML Tags

Amit Master (1145) | asked Jun 10 '13, 9:12 a.m.
When I try to Create and Print a PDF Document for an artifact in RRC, the output displays with HTML Tags.  I am currently using RRC 4.0.1.

Comments
Stef van Dijk commented Jun 10 '13, 10:55 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Amit,

Can you be a bit more specific about what type of artifact you are printing and any options you are using (ie, Include comments, Include attributes, etc)? Is there anything "unique" about your artifact?
I've tried several artifacts from the JKE Banking sample using 4.0.1 and I'm not seeing any HTML tags in the resulting PDF output.

Amit Master commented Jun 10 '13, 11:05 a.m.

Hello Sir.  Thank you for your reply.  I am printing a PDF and leaving the default.  The only thing that is selected is "Include titles for inserted artifacts".  I have tried selecting all as well and same thing.  The artifact is pretty simple.  It is just wording.  I do not think there is anything unique about this artifact.  There are no images, just text.  It seem like this is happening to all artifacts in my Production Environment.  When I do the same in my Dev / Test Environment, it works as expected.

Here is what is produced:

PDF produce HTML Tags

Stef van Dijk commented Jun 10 '13, 11:35 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I have not seen or heard of this condition occurring, but I'll check around with the development team to see if anyone has any ideas.
It would seem to be some sort of configuration or environmental concern given that this is working for you in your test environment. Any thoughts on what might be different between the two?

Amit Master commented Jun 10 '13, 12:22 p.m.

Thanks for the reply sir.  Not too certain what might be different between the two.  I am looking into the config and I am not seeing any differences.  I appreciate you checking with the development team to see if they have any ideas.  Thank you, in advance, for all your time and help.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.