It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JazzHub Beta 3 - Can't change Effort Tracking unit in taskboard view

JL Marechaux (199611) | asked Jun 05 '13, 10:24 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 I have tasks wit estimated effort. I want to change the estimate from the Taskboard.
Instead of using the drop down list to set a new value, I want to change my estimate from 5 h to 5 d.
I can't expand the unit drop down list box

Task

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Jun 06 '13, 7:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Thanks for letting us know!  I've reproduced the issue and will file a defect.
JL Marechaux selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Frank Schophuizen (19323226) | answered Apr 04 '14, 11:11 a.m.
I have a similar issue, but different: I can't change and save the effort on a taskboard to a higher value than the current estimate. I can change it, but I can't save it and the error message does not tell me which work item is flawed.

For example, with a current estimate is 8 hours, I can fill in 3 hours (i.e. estimate remains 8 hours but remaining becomes 3 hours), but I cannot fill in and save 10 hours. To achieve that I need to open the work item, fill in correction of (at least) 10 hours and fill in remaining 10 hours.

What is the work item ID corresponding to this issue?

Comments
Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Apr 04 '14, 11:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Frank,
The defect for the issue initially reported in this question is tracked at Unable to change estimate units in taskboard view (268060).

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.