It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 4.0.1 - Auto-save feature

Amit Master (1145) | asked May 28 '13, 12:15 p.m.
Ran into some issues with the auto-save

Has anyone else mentioned recent problems with RTC? I have updated tasks while auto-save was checked and then logged in RTC the next day to find that the changes were not saved. There are also times when I check auto-save after maneuvering to the correct sprint plan, make a change to a task and then click the close/save button. When I attempt to log out of RTC, I get messages about unsaved changes even though it appears that the changes were saved. In these instances, I have to log out, log back into RTC and re-key the changes.

Comments
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented May 29 '13, 2:44 a.m.

Hello Amit
There was someone having something similar long time ago: https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=130825

Anyway we need a bit more information to investigate it:
1. Does it happen always, or only in certain cases? Are you able to observe any pattern?
2. Have you noticed it just before installation or the server is running for some time now?
3. Which web browsers did you try?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.