It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Resolution Date missing when WI is Resolved

Roopin Shah (155) | asked May 16 '13, 1:01 a.m.

Hello,

I have defined a new work flow for a WI Type, but when I change the state to Resolved, I can not see the Resolution Date and Resolved By fields populating, they are present in the Editio Presentation.

They used to suto populate before I added some new states to thw work flow, how can I get those fields auto populated when the WI is moved to resolved?

2 answers

permanent link
VK L (8177154159) | answered May 16 '13, 5:48 a.m.
 Hi,
       There will be a hide in workflow states & other hide properties for the editor presentations. If this is set, then it might not auto-include the new states added.Just check this property and make sure the resolved state is not checked.

Thanks.

permanent link
Kot T. (1.5k11219) | answered May 17 '13, 11:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Based on https://jazz.net/forum/questions/86674/resolution-date-calculation, it seems the resolution date will be populated when the work item is going into a workflow state in a 'Closed' group. So, I would check to see if the Group associated with the 'Resolved' state is set to the OSLC 'Closed' group.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.