It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I convert RRC project into project Template?

Thomas Stephens (17311318) | asked Apr 25 '13, 11:20 a.m.
I need to convert project template used in Lifecycle Projects into RRC project template.
The Lifecycle Project template is not available as a single (RRC) project template, and I need to export this template to our test database.

Thomas

One answer

permanent link
Erica Tran (1.4k7) | answered Apr 25 '13, 1:27 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Thomas, 

The RRC project templates should be available in the "Project Properties" Templates tab.  For example, I just tried to create a Lifecycle project from the Lifecycle template "Quality Professional, Analyst, Developer".  The names that I see here for Requirements templates to select, matches ones listed in "Project Properties".

If you still don't see the RRC project template.  You can create a new RRC template based on the RM project that was created from the Lifecycle template. 

The following info center link will show you how to access project properties, and how to create a project template for RM.

4.0.1 Info Center:  Creating requirements project templates
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rational.rrm.help.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_create_proj_template.html

I hope this helps.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.