It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz HUB Bug

Ashley Maher (1155) | asked Apr 04 '13, 1:55 a.m.
Just attempted to add a student to a tram and Jazz HUB is throwing an error.

Anybody else having issues at the moment??

Regards,

Ashley

=====================================================

Team area cannot be saved.
hide details
invalid UUID [https://hub.jazz.net/ccm/_8JCSq5UTEeKyWeogu-vgzQ]
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
com.ibm.team.repository.common.UUID.valueOf(UUID.java:76)
com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.web.ProcessWebUIService.changeMembers(ProcessWebUIService.java:2744)
com.ibm.team.process.internal.service.web.ProcessWebUIService.postTeamArea(ProcessWebUIService.java:2847)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:347)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
$Proxy1545.postTeamArea(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)

Comments
Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Apr 04 '13, 7:03 a.m. | edited Apr 04 '13, 7:08 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for reporting this issue!  I just reproduced it by opening my JazzHub project, clicking on Members to take me to the Edit Project Area page in ccm, adding a member to my project area, and clicking Save.  I'll let the team know, and we will hopefully get this fixed quickly! 

In the meantime, you can workaround this issue by inviting people to join your project using their email addresses.  In JazzHub, open your project area.  Step 1 is to invite people to join.

Ashley Maher commented Apr 08 '13, 3:17 a.m.

Afternoon Lauren,

Any update on this. Just went to invite the student to a project team and JazzHUB now throws a different error.

Regards,

Ashley

Error generating team invitations for the following members: Marco Leong.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException
..... ran out characters to post error output.

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Apr 08 '13, 6:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I haven't heard anything.  I'll follow up on this.

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Apr 08 '13, 2:36 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Ashley,
We are still working on a fix.  The issue appears to be specific to firefox.  If you try in Internet Explorer, you should be able to add a member.

Ashley Maher commented Apr 09 '13, 6:10 a.m.

Evening (OR Morning) Lauren,

Looks deeper than that. Just tried Chromium, the interface is broken. Can not even select the student to get the invite email to cause the bug.

I maybe forced to try and find a windows computer then. Should be one around somewhere. Kinda disappointing.

Regards,

Ashley

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Apr 09 '13, 6:39 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Ashley,
I'm sorry for this inconvenience.  I just tried in Google Chrome, and I was successfully able to add a member.  As I mentioned before, you can still invite people to join using their email addresses.

showing 5 of 6 show 1 more comments

One answer

permanent link
Stephanie Bagot (2.1k1513) | answered Sep 11 '13, 10:38 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is a known issue with later versions of Firefox.
See the following technote:
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21615223

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.