It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

(CLM v4001) RQM process template shows as "v3"

Sunil Kumar R (1.1k13044) | asked Mar 29 '13, 11:05 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
retagged Apr 01 '13, 1:26 p.m. by Lisa Caten (342913)
On a fresh CLM v4001 install, I observe that the LPA project creation > Quality Management node shows "Quality Management default v3" as the process template.

However in the process template view in the application, the template lists the same as "Quality Management Default Process".

What does v3 mean?
Is it an internal notation / is CLM v4001 still using RQM v3 process template?

Note : The text "v3" in the "id" is confusing to users who might be forced to believe that the process template is still not upgraded to list RQM v4001 process templates.

Reference <RQMv4001ProcessTemplate.png RQM v4001 Process Template >

2 answers

permanent link
Antoinette Iacobo (650712) | answered Mar 29 '13, 3:33 p.m.
 Yes, v3 refers to CLM version 3.0.1.x.  Process templates from version 2 and 3 were distinguished for this migration.  Looks like in 4.0.2 they've removed this. 

Comments
Sunil Kumar R commented Mar 30 '13, 2:20 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thank you Antoinette

But the CLM v4.0.0.1 installs where this is observed is a fresh install (not migrated from 3.x) so how would you explain that?

Is there any documentation on this? I could not find any 

permanent link
Lisa Caten (342913) | answered Apr 01 '13, 1:54 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
It appears that there is some inconsistency in the process template naming. I've submitted Confusing process template naming (83699) to clarify the issue.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.